- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1 package of chocolate pudding mix ( 3.9 oz)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 jar of Jett-Puffed Marshmallow creme (7 oz)
- 1 can of cool whip
- a few marshmallows to top it off
- a few graham crackers to crumble on top
- Prepare cake mix as directed. Cool cupcakes then slice in half horizontally
- Make pudding mix as directed
- Place bottom half of each cupcake in any container you choose. I used clear glasses. Top with a spoonful of pudding, then a spoonful of marshmallow creme. Cover with the cupcake top. Add some cool whip and toppings as you like.
- I would put cupcakes in the refrigerator until you are ready to eat. The cool whip tends to melt into the cupcake.
This is a really easy recipe but a little messy.