Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pink and Green Baby Shower

Elizabeth Anne hasn't even been born yet but she sure does have a fan club already! I had the privilege of helping throw a baby shower for a very good friend of mine this weekend. I was put in charge of decorations and I am so glad that I was. I had so much fun creating and making the decor! The mother-to-be's favorite colors are pink and green so that was the color scheme.


The place mats where used as stationary for the guests to write some mother advise or a sweet note to the mother-to-be

silverware was put in folded pink napkins tried with ribbon and placed on top of decorative napkins

Guest favors. Mint candy inside

Centerpieces where made out of flower pots and feathers to match the table runners

The Mother-to-be got her very own crown

The tables where covered in bright green wrapping paper

Hand made table runners to match the other decorations

The shower was at a local Olive Garden

The Cake! I did not make the cake but is matched perfectly!









-

No comments:

Post a Comment